CBDeaze specialise in producing high-quality products which contain CBD. They have researched and developed a variety of formulas, strengths and flavours to allow anyone to enjoy the benefits of CBD through their product range. They only use ingredients that are approved, have full traceability and are of the highest quality.
– Formulated to have less than 0.2% THC using broad spectrum CBD
– Smooth textured CBD Oil for ease of use
– Certified and lab tested.
– Full raw material traceability
– Available in 500mg (3%), 1000mg (6%), 2000mg (12%) or 3000mg (18%) CBD strengths
– 15ml CBD bottle
– Suitable for Vegans
The oil should be dropped under the tongue and held there for around 60 seconds before being swallowed. Taking your CBD sublingually (under the tongue) is a fast and effective way to feel the benefits of CBD as it is absorbed by the mucous membrane under the tongue and near the brain which has many cannabinoid receptors. It bypasses the digestive tract so less CBD is lost due to filtration, meaning it retains its original potency.
Not suitable for those under 18 years of age, pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication of any kind. This product is not intended to cure, treat or prevent any kind of disease. If you experience any adverse effects please consult a healthcare professional. May contain traces of nuts.
Do not exceed more than 70mg (25 drops) of CBD per day.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.