When you visit our online shop, we immediately collect information about your device. This includes information like your IP address, time zone, web browser and the cookies installed on the device.
Furthermore, as you browse the website, we collect information about the web pages and products that you click on and view, the search terms that lead you to our website and your interaction with the site. This automatic collection of information is categorized as “device information.” Device information is collected using the following tech:
- Log Files: track the actions taken on our site, they collect data such as Browser type, internet service provider, IP address and date and time stamps.
- Cookies: data files placed on your device have an anonymous unique identifier. These are defined as cookies.
- Tags, Web Beacons and Pixels: these are electronic files that record information about how you browsed our website.
When you purchase a product from our site, there is also certain information we collect then. It includes your full name, billing and shipping address and payment information. Payment information further entails credit or debit card numbers, phone number and email address.
How Is Your Personal Information Used?
The order information collected is used to fill any future orders placed on the site. From payment information to shipping to providing invoices and order confirmations. It is also used to:
- Contact and communicate with you.
- Remove the risk of fraud by screening your orders.
- Share advertising and information on our products and services (if you have opted for it).
The Device information collected by us helps us screen for potential fraud risks via your IP address. Alongside using it to improve our website and make it more user friendly (according to analytics about how customers browse our website, and our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Where Is Your Personal Information Shared?
We do share your personal information with third parties, (internal and external). The soft wares we use to power our website and provide us with age verification services are included in this sharing.
We may also have to disclose your personal information if required by the law or to comply with a valid request by public authorities such as a court or governmental agency.
Vape Cargo allows you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your personal data. Whenever possible, you can update your personal data from your account settings.
In the case that you wish to be informed of the personal data we hold for you and want it removed. Please contact us without hesitation. Concerning certain circumstances, you also have the right to
- To access and receive a copy of your Personal Data with us (is commonly an electronic format so it can be easily managed and moved)
- To rectify inaccurate Personal Data about you
- To request the deletion of Personal Data
For processing any of the above requests, please note that Vape Cargo will request certain information from you to confirm your identity. It is a security measure to ensure that you yourself are requesting access to your personal data. We may also contact you for further confirmation and information to accelerate our response.
Vape Cargo’s website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 (minors/children). We do not collect personal information from anyone under 18 knowingly. If you as a parent and guardian are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, contact us. Likewise, if we are made aware that personal data has been collected from a child without parental consent and verification, we take the necessary steps to remove it from our systems.